Wahlberg ApS is a commercial enterprise that sells products within the entertainment industry.
2. General Terms
3. Legal basis
Wahlberg ApS treats personal information based on:
- Consent to send out marketing communications material.
- Balance of interests (contract) to fulfill the delivery/order to the customer.
Our treatment of your personal information is based on your consent. Your consent is given completely voluntarily, and you can always opt out. Should you decide to do that, this does not affect our legal rights to treat your personal information based on your previous consent to the time of opting out. If you withdraw your consent, this only affects from the time of withdrawal. More information about consent can be found here.
Your consent accounts for following domains:
6. Personal information
For which purposes do we collect your personal information?
Wahlberg ApS collect standard information to
- be able to send newsletters and general information about our products, services and events.
- be able to deliver the goods and services ordered by you.
Which personal information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information about you:
- When buying in our webshop:
- Delivery information
- When your consent is given, we save your e-mail address and delete it when you withdraw your consent.
How do we treat your personal information?
Wahlberg ApS treats your personal information confidentially and makes sure that only the staff that needs acces to the information has access. We only use personal information in compliance with the peronal data regulation.
What information do we pass on?
Standard personal information:
- Name and delivery address for the transport company.
- Your comments in relation to your order.
We pass on the following personal information to third parties:
- No data is passed on
Who receives the data?
- Wahlberg ApS
- Permanent transport companies: standard personal information
- Business partners that supports in our deliveries.
Storage of you personal data:
- Consent to receive information from us - until you withdraw your consent.
If we treat your personal data about you, you have the following rights:
- Right to see the information:
- You have the right to get acces to and see the data that we are using about you as well as a number of other informations.
- Right to correction:
- You have the right to get wrong information about you corrected.
- Right to deletion:
- In special cases you have the right to get your data deleted, before the time of our normal point of deletion.
- Right to restricton of treatment:
- You have in certain cases the right to get the treatment of your personal data restricted. If you have the right to get restricted treatment of your data, we can in the future only treat your data - except for storing - with your consent or to determine legal claims, or to protect a person or other community interests.
- Right to challenge:
- You have in certain cases the right to challenge our treatment of your personal data. You can also challenge our treatment of your data used for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to transmit data:
- You have in certain cases the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format as well as getting this personal data transferred from one data responsible to another. You can read more about your rights in this guide on the registerred's rights here.
8. Private browser settings
You should be aware that if you have chosen not to store all cookies in your browser, this could affect the funcionality of the website.
Cookies are small text-files, that are stored on the computer of the user. They are designed to keep a small amount of data about a user or a website. They are used to exchange information between the user and a the website. You can read more about cookies here.
We may use other 3rd party cookies (set from other websites, e.g. Google) to compile and store anonymous statistics about browsing patterns or site behaviour and build up a demographic profile. This data is collected along with other visitor data to form a collective analytics report. It’s important to note that this data is not personally identifiable and is only used for reporting/statistical purposes.
- Rejection or deletion of cookies:
- You can always reject or delete cookies on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. Where you will find this depends on which browser you are using.
For more information about cookies and how to stop cookies being installed or how to delete existing cookies from your hard drive – visit the following website: www.allaboutcookies.org
- You can also follow the links below to find a guide for your specific browser:
- Internet Explorer
- Phone and other products from Apple
Should you encounter any further questions or wish to use your rights, you are welcome to contact us by phone +45 86 18 14 20 or by e-mail email@example.com.
Do you want to complain about our treatment of your ppersonal data, you can contact the danish data protection agency by phone +45 33 19 32 00 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.