Mini Roll Downs for French Kiwi Juice tour 2019
Three Mini Roll Downs custom made for 3-meter-wide fabric.
The French artist used the Wahlberg Mini Roll Down for his tour in the beginning of 2019. It was used to roll down very thin fabric to project on.
The tubes of the Mini Roll Down was custom made to fit exactly the length of the fabric they needed.
The result was three Mini Roll Downs with a width of 3,1 meter. This created a sudden appearance of the projection as it can be seen in the video from one of the songs.
If you have a project where you find the Mini Roll Down suitable, we are ready to assist if you have any questions. Contact us here.
Or you can order this directly in our webshop with a tube of 1, 2, 3 or 4 meters.
We have both a Slow Mini Roll Down and a Fast Mini Roll Down. The one used in this setup was the slow version.
See more pictures from French Kiwi Juice’s tour below.
- Artist: French Kiwi Juice
- Creative Director/Production Designer: Stu Dingley
- Lighting Designer: Stu Dingley
- Lighting Director: Will Smith
- Video Content: Vincent Fenton/Lorenzo Depa/Sugo Design
- Tour Manger/Production Manager: Liam Clifford
- Artist Manager: Kate Cudbertson
- Vendor: PRG
- Photos: Kristen Dania
Wahlberg Motion Design is a creative company devoted to the creation, innovation and design of products to create automatic DMX effects of stage props and lights.